One of the highlights during a wedding program is the father and daughter dance aside from the couple’s first dance together as officially Mr. & Mrs. Finding the right songs that encapsulates a great lyric is a common struggle to most brides, especially if she and her father weren’t really into dancing together.
I have listed 10 songs based on my own preference with suitable lyrics that’s really heart-melting for a father and daughter moment. You may try to check these and imagine that you’re dancing with him. If you’re a cry baby just have your hanky ready.
- What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
- My Girl by The Temptations
- I Loved Her First by Heartland
- Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman
- Daughters by John Mayer
- My Little Girl by Time McGraw
- There Goes My Life by Kenny Chesney
- Isn’t She Lovely by Stevie Wonder
- Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel) by Billy Joel
- The Wonder of You by Elvis Presley